For years, we’ve been helping people all across Minnesota. With the recent downturn in the economy, we are hearing from more and more people who need to file a Minnesota bankruptcy, but simply cannot afford it.
- Are Your Credit Cards And Other Bills Just Too Much To Handle?
- Getting Harassed By Collection Calls, And Can’t Stand It Anymore?
- Are Creditors Calling You Constantly? Threatening To Sue You?
- Have You Been Taken To Court And Gotten A Judgment Against You?
- Have Your Wages Or Bank Account Been Garnished? Or Are You Afraid They Will Be?
- Having Trouble Sleeping At Night? Feeling Panicked? Just Want It To Be Over?
- Are you looking for a Minnesota Bankruptcy Attorney or considering filing bankruptcy in Minnesota?
If you’re like thousands of other Minnesotans, you may be at the end of your rope, with just too much credit card debt and too many financial problems to keep going. If you think a Minnesota bankruptcy might be your best bet, and have looked into filing a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you’ve probably discovered that most good Minnesota bankruptcy attorneys charge anywhere from $2,000 to $4,000.
$2,000-$4,000 Just To File Minnesota Bankruptcy?
If you had that kind of money handy, you probably wouldn’t need to file a Minnesota bankruptcy in the first place!
What most people don’t realize is that many legal issues — including Minnesota bankruptcies — simply involve filling out the proper documents and filing them with the court system. Bottom line, a Minnesota bankruptcy just doesn’t need to cost so much.
Introducing A New Low-Cost, High-Quality Bankruptcy MN Option
For just $597, plus court filing and mandatory credit counseling fees you pay directly (court fees may be reduced or eliminated depending on your situation), most people can file a Chapter 7 Minnesota bankruptcy.
- Stop Getting Harassing Collection Calls
- Stop Wage Or Bank Garnishment
- Stop Foreclosure Actions
- Stop Your Vehicle From Being Repossessed
- Start The Process To Begin Your Life All Over Again
Your Free Minnesota Bankruptcy Consultation
Online, By Phone, Or In One Of Our Offices
Your Success & Future Is Important To Us
Our Professional Staff Is Highly Experienced, Caring & Non-Judgmental
But Only You Can Take The First Step To Making Things Better